I had a moment. A lovely moment of realization. You know that moment when you just feel so fantastic? Have you ever found yourself just all of a sudden realizing that there is no weight on your shoulders? And the carefree act of skipping just might happen as a totally spontaneous act of joy?
Ah, she says with a sense of complete abandonment. I am at this very moment in love with my life. Wow, in love with life? Yes, yes she says, twirling her skirt. So how to fall in love with your life? Follow me. Here, take my hand. We are going skipping right now, because we are really loving our life. Ready? It is a most amazing place to be.
The steps are really easy. The choice is up to you. I highly suggest trying each step out. It just might lead to cartwheels on the main highway of your life!
Have you heard of making yourself a jar of plenty?
Would you be interested in trying this project? It is really fun and insightful. After all, you are the artist of your own life, so why not make it colorful and fun?
JAR OF PLENTY
Start Your Own Jar of Plenty
Sit down one day and write down all that is making your heart sing.
Put each loving thought on a separate piece of paper.
And then fill a favorite jar with all your wishes and thoughts.
All of them are positive and affirming of how you are living your life in love and joy.
Place the jar in a place where you can constantly see it.
If you need reminders on some days, just open and peruse.
And with each note you read, know that you did this.
You spoke up and shared your own light. Pretty amazing!
Do send me pictures of your Jar of Plenty..we could start a whole new movement here!
8 HACKS TO LOVING LIFE
1. Be in the moment, when we are in the moment we are giving the gift of being fully present and responsive. It makes us feel lighter, more loving,respectful and compassionate.
2. No drama, when we let go of drama we are no longer pulled into someone else’s circus.We are free from participating in that which no longer serves our highest interest and we live in inner peace.
3. No holding on to yesterday’s stories, sometimes we have held on to a story of yesterday because it is familiar or seemed to define us. In reality that story no longer exists, because we only have this moment. So why define us by something that no longer is part of our today?Just let it go.
4. Do something each day that brings you joy, each new day brings us the opportunity to find joy. Whether it be a new discovery on a walk or an inner strength coming forward. The concept of joy is simple and life affirming. And contagious to not only us, but those around us.
5. Be of service, have you ever noticed how different we feel when we get to connect with someone else in an unexpected way of giving? Our bodies feel lighter, more joyful, we feel compassion and love. It makes us aware of how we are so connected to each other.
6. Live your heart, when we have climbed into our own inner truth and heart, everthing just flows. We live our heart in gratitude and simple joy.
7. Feed your soul ,figure out what feeds and lifts your being. And just keep giving it more and more love. That is the perfect recipe for loving your life.Live in awe and gratitude.
8. Smile easily and often and laugh more, have you noticed that when you smile, you feel younger, lighter and easier? So take out that smile, it is so contagious. You will be amazed at how your world will really glow love.
If you can stand, do so, if not sitting is just fine.
Raise your arms to the sky, take 3 short breaths and exhale.
Take 3 longer breaths, slowly inhaling with each breath and then slowly exhale.
At this moment I am inviting the Universal Divine to be my guide,
I am loving my life
I am loving
I am peace
i am joy
I am service
I live in gratitude
Try this when you awaken and before you go to sleep.
Let me know how it affects your world and your heart!
Falling in love with our lives, is an inside job. We have that capacity to be in a constant state of love. That does not mean living blissed out, 9although not a bad idea.grin.) But really, just simple love. Appreciating and living in gratitude and joy. No attachments, drama or holding on to stories. Living a life of loving is our chance to show our hearts, and write our own legacy.
A legacy that does not come from the small self but rather the heart-centric flowing love of our own glowing light.
We have all heard that saying, life is not a dress rehearsal. So let’s get our inner truth on. And surf it through each day. One loving moment leading to another. We don’t need any costumes, we have our own hearts to shine!
Our being, is not the external societal sense of what “they” think. It is that inside knowing that all we are is shining through because we count , we care and we are making sure we are loving ourselves as a reflection of the Universe.
Love yourself, love others, find your joy, and smile until your cheeks feel frozen. Your inner light is so beautiful. Share it today!
I so look forward to hearing how you are loving your life. Join me in the conversation!
In peace and gratitude,
Founder, Success-full-living.com, One heart-centric moment at a time!